This is an exciting and unique opportunity to learn from, and network with a distinguished group of international scientists in the stunning city of Seoul, Korea next year
The Society for the Study of Inborn Errors of Metabolism generously offered 20 travel grants (500EURO each) to support individuals with an interest in inherited metabolic diseases to attend the XIV International Congress of Paediatric Laboratory Medicine in Seoul, Korea from 22nd to 24th May 2020. The aim of the Society, founded in 1963, is to foster the study of metabolic and related topics, and to promote ideas exchange between professionals in different disciplines in inherited metabolic disease (www.ssiem.org).
Selection criteria for the grants follow:
• Grant applications will be evaluated by a sub-group of the organising committee of the ICPLM
• Applications are welcome from scientists that have shown an interest in inherited metabolic diseases
• Grant applications are open to all, regardless of age, position or seniority, provided that the individual is a member of the IFCC member society of their country
• Priority will be given to the following categories of applicants: those who commit to submit an oral or poster presentation to the meeting; those who demonstrate financial need; and those who have shown commitment to the study and management of metabolic disease
• Inquiries may be directed to: email@example.com